TOP > About
What is LIFESTYLE Week OSAKA ?
The show will be renewed as “LIFESTYLE Week” and launching a new edition, LIFESTYLE Week OSAKA.
LIFESTYLE Week (formerly named LIFESTYLE EXPO TOKYO) was held for 14 years as a leading trade fair for Gifts, Stationery, Homeware and Fashion.
With strong requests from the exhibitors and buyers, the Osaka edition will take place at INTEX Osaka next September 2020.
Osaka is the largest economical market in Western Japan.
Also, Osaka will be hosting the next 2025 World Expo and it is expected to boost economy towards year 2025.
To further expand your business in Japan, LIFESTYLE Week OSAKA will be your best target!
*Scene from Tokyo show
LIFESTYLE Week OSAKA [SEPTEMBER] consists of:
● 1st GIFTEX OSAKA [SEPTEMBER] - Variety-Gifts Expo
● 1st Baby & Kids Expo Osaka [September]
● 1st Fashion Goods & Accessories Expo Osaka [September]
● 1st Health & Beauty Goods Expo Osaka [September]
● 1st Table & Kitchenware Expo Osaka [September]
● 1st Interior & Home Decor Expo Osaka [September]
● 1st ISOT OSAKA [SEPTEMBER] - INTERNATIONAL STATIONERY & OFFICE PRODUCTS FAIR
Organised by Reed Exhibitions Japan Ltd.
Japan's Largest Trade Show Organiser
Reed Exhibitions Japan organises 267 trade shows a year at large exhibition halls such as Tokyo Big Sight, Makuhari Messe and Intex Osaka across a wide variety of 34 industries including jewellery, fashion, gift items, electronics, energy, IT, cosmetics and medical. Please visit the Reed Exhibitions Japan website for details of 267 trade shows of 34 industries annually organised by Reed Exhibitions Japan.
- GIFTEX OSAKA - Variety-Gifts Expo [SEP.]
- Baby & Kids Expo Osaka [Sep.]
- Fashion Goods & Accessories Expo Osaka [Sep.]
- Health & Beauty Goods Expo Osaka [Sep.]
- Interior & Home Decor Expo Osaka [Sep.]
- Table & Kitchenware Expo Osaka [Sep.]
- ISOT OSAKA [SEP.] - INTERNATIONAL STATIONERY & OFFICE PRODUCTS FAIR